Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thank You

This is A.J. typing this time. I started this blog with the intention of keeping regular updates for friends and family but as with most of my good intentions; they get sidetracked by my short attention span. As such my posting has been non-existent, but my lovely wife does what she's so good at and that's running with my lack of forethought and making the best of it by posting some updates. As you all know we have received some bad news about our baby Sophia. I just want to take this time to give a tremendous THANK YOU to all the friends and family members, and even those we've never met, that have given us tremendous support in our time of need. I've always used the term "community" without ever realizing it's true meaning. I can now say that even though I've moved countless times and lived in three different states that Tristen and I have a community that spans borders, genders, races, and beliefs. We are truly blessed to have such amazing support groups that have provided food when we were too depressed to cook or get groceries, ears to talk to when we didn't even know we had words to say, and encouragement in all forms including just being there. I'm sure I speak for Tristen also when I say that we are both scared for what lies ahead, but encouraged to know that no matter the outcome we will continue to have all of you there for us. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment