Tuesday, February 7, 2012

baby dinkel #2

i have been dying to share with you all what has been on our hearts for the past few months:


Yep!! we found out in the beginning of December that God has blessed us with Baby Dinkel #2. we are so excited and terrified at the same time. 


these have been my friends.... i cannot get enough salty things...


i have drank alot of these!



our 8 week ultrasound.


Sophia's big sister shirt...


me at 12 weeks... no baby bump yet...


this week we had our 12 week ultrasound. which was a huge sigh of relief. 

i have been very anxious so far- worried that something would go wrong or that i should have a baby bump all ready and that the baby was small again. i mean i know that anything can go wrong at any time, but seeing that heart beat helped me take a deep breath. they also went and looked at the baby and stated that it's chest and arms/legs look normal sized. (Sophia's were both very small and if we had done a 12 week ultrasound would have all ready seen that they didn't look right) i started crying from the relief that this baby looks normal so far and that it is growing just fine. it actually was a little on the bigger size- which is fine by us. i also got to talk with dr A who gave me a pep talk too. she said that last time i was so big and should have been much more uncomfortable with all the extra amniotic fluid than i was- so I must just have a lot of room for a baby. it is so great having a dr who understands why i get a little anxious about this stuff and is willing to encourage me whenever i need it.

anyway- we are due around 08.18.12. i still find it a little hard to visualize or imagine bringing home a baby, but am so excited to be a mommy again. i can't wait to register for baby stuff, buy baby stuff, have baby showers, set up a real nursery... all of that fun pregnancy stuff that i didn't really get to do last time. most of all- we can't wait to hold this sweet baby... and tell it all about it's big sister.

we appreciate continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby. and for my anxiety- that i continue to find peace and rest in God's plan. in 4 weeks we will measure the arms and legs and rule out for sure what Sophia had and hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl.

all our love- mommy, daddy, big sister sophia

15 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in that picture! So so so so so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy for you and both of your families! I have been reading your blog (saw it through Gayle Brees) and have been praying since you were pregnant with Sophia-and I will continue to pray now! God Bless! XOXO Sarah Brees

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chills from head to toe and you made me tear up. I'm so happy for you guys! I pray for you all the time. You look so great!! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to find out if it's a he or a she!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tearing up. so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tristen, I am thanking God right now for this wonderful news! How exciting! You, A.J., and baby will be in my prayers during the coming months as you make plans and prepare for the arrival of your second little one. I will especially be praying for your anxiety that God would take away all of your worries and encourage you with hope every step of the way. Can't wait to hear more about how you're doing and how this pregnancy goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting here in happy tears, so I can only imagine what you're feeling. I will be praying that you experience so, so, so much peace and joy during this pregnancy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH So happy for you!!! I'll be praying for you all xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very, very excited for you guys! Congrats! AJ - did anyone tell you about our high school reunion? October 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for you. I can remember the joy we had at the 12 week u/s when we saw a healthy baby. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so thrilled for both of you! You are a gifted women and I know God has great plans for you! You are loved...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you both and I am so happy God is blessing you with your second pregnancy! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! There are so many Warsaw people pregnant and due in/around August :) I am due on August 15!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sooooooo happy for you!! I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete