Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still no baby

Well, this is A.J. again. They broke Tristen's water at around 1130am and started Pitocen but little Sophia is just too comfortable in there. Tristen is still having contractions and is 100% afaced but the contractions still aren't close enough to push Sophia out. The Doctors aren't concerned yet but are saying that if she holds off for too long we may have to take Tristen to have a C-Section. Tristen has an epidural and is resting comfortably (or as comfortable as she can get). The family is still here supporting us and I'm trying not to go crazy in this room (most of you know I have ADD and don't do sitting in one area for a long time too well). I'll try and keep everyone posted again. Our Doctor thinks Tristen will be in active labor by around 0100-0230hrs. We continue to pray and hope for God to come through and if He has to take Sophia before we would like we'll still praise Him. Thanks to everyone for the support. I truly cannot express just how amazing the outpouring of support has been. I have been able to see Jesus at work in this with everyone's help. I am honestly at a loss for words...and most of you know that doesn't happen to me too often. I don't want to try and force the right words out and degrade how I truly feel so I will just say thank you. Thank you so much to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. We are praying for you all. I know that God is there with you and that He will guide you through. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying... God knows just what you need, so I'll just keep asking Him to provide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently discovered this blog through a friend. I've read through most of it, and I must say.... your faith is inspirational. I am a stranger from Pennsylvania, but I feel for you. I have come to care very much about you and your baby, and I am praying for you. May God's will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of you and praying for you all today...

    ReplyDelete