Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're in the Hospital

This is A.J. typing for one of the rare occasions. We were admitted to the Hospital last night as scheduled to begin inducing Tristen for labor. Things are progressing well and we're hoping by the end of the day we will be able to finally meet our beautiful little girl. Our Nurse Jenny is fantastic and very helpful and our Dr. is also very comforting as she's been for this roller coaster. Tristen is dilated to 3cm now and is 90% afaced (i think that's how you spell it). Hopefully around noon they are going to slowly drain Tristen's Bag of Waters and then we'll see what happens from there. Thanks again for all the prayers and support and I, or a family member depending on circumstances, will attempt to continue to keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. We are thinking about you guys today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, you don't know me. I am a mom and a grandma and I am waiting with you. Peace in the room for you, your beautiful wife and your (our now) baby Sophia Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited. and you both know me - I get really excited. Baby on the way!!

    Last night on the plane was praying for you- Randomly opened up to Psalms 77, found it fitting.

    Your ways, O God, are holy.
    What god is as great as our God?
    You are the God who performs miracles;
    You display your powers among the peoples.

    BABY!!!
    Love you all so much!! Aaron, tell Tristen I made her a pink rubber bracelet. I think she lost her other one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. Amy and I are keeping you in our prayers and heart right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are headed your direction as they have been over the past weeks! Our God is the same today as he was yesterdy. The God who performs Miracles! I believe he can heal your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete