Thursday, June 2, 2011

Team Sophia

so just wanted to get it out there, but we are running a 5k on July 30th as a fundraiser for String of Pearls (the wonderful organization that has helped support us through Sophia's birth).

it isn't necessarily a team event but we would like to have anyone that would like to join us!

We will have a Team Sophia! we plan on all maybe wearing the same color and enjoying a beautiful day in Parker together. (let me know if you will be coming and i will let you know our plans)

if you would like to join us you can register here----> www.parkerfamily5k.com

they have a 5K run, 3K walk or a kid's fun run.

hope you can make it out with us and help raise money for such a wonderful and amazing organization.

hugs- tristen

1 comment:

  1. I guess I didn't realize before..is SOP near you guys as in locally? That is SUCH a blessing. I just happened to stumble on Laura's blog and that's how I got in touch with her/them. I wish they had something like the run here to support them. I just had people donate to the organization in Carina's honor. Laura is AMAZING. On a separate note, have you ever run a 5k before? My father is trying to convince me to build up my stamina in order to do one...For now I laugh at him :)

    ReplyDelete